Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Sprinkler system

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 19:50:00 -0500, Alex wrote:

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:02:57 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:

snipped

"The sellers are wrong..." because Alex the building supplies sales
manager knows more than the big-time sellers of ammo. I get it.

snipped
Have nice day.
The sellers *are* wrong. Hornady wasn't enough to prove that? Find .45
ACP on this site, expert:

http://www.saami.org/index.cfm

The COMMISSION INTERNATIONALE PERMANENTE
POUR L'EPREUVE DES ARMES A FEU PORTATIVES (C.I.P.) calls the round by its correct name, 45 Auto,
also:
http://www.cip-bobp.org/homologation...idge_type_id=4

Of course, that organization is not as knowledgeable about ammnution as Harry.

They have only been around for 100 years.

Harry would probably say these folks got it wrong:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...dyMfEQz6TK1gU_

http://www.toddclarkdesigns.com/v/vs...tos/CL01-3.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...kc18XAmaEB8PQk

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...uiBKfMlQiiwi0H

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...97fc50b1f0.jpg

http://truthaboutguns-zippykid.netdn...ammo.com_1.jpg

https://img0.etsystatic.com/032/0/80...81150_ii77.jpg

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adi.../207427_ts.jpg

And, there're probably a bunch more out there. I noticed none that had '.45 ACP' on the base of the
cartridge.