Sparks[_2_] Sparks[_2_] is offline

Default Yo Krausee!

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/26/17 9:45 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:23:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/26/17 9:17 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:59:58 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/26/17 8:55 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:41:54 -0500, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:23:58 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/26/17 8:22 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Where were y'all when this was taken? My gosh, you didn't share any pictures!

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...dfcz3Ah8YUumW4

Apparently you weren't there, either.

I don't know, but it looks as though you've put on about 50-60 lbs since I last saw you!

Try this: https://goo.gl/photos/nmAVsnkyfZrc2dvK7

This damn google photo drives me up a wall.

That's me, about a decade and a half ago, about the same year, maybe a
year later when we shared a marina in Deale...2003? 2004? Yeah, I was
way overweight then, but I'm down to 210 pounds these days. Lost about
50 pounds.

Yeah. Maybe you could show us a picture of yourself with today's Washington Post, eh?

I can now understand why you'd consider my 190 pounds skin and bones!

You boys need a photo of me to sustain your masturbatory fantasies?

I switched to flickr photo. The learning curve there is a pain in the
ass, but it works and it doesn't seem to toss out ads with the photos.

Ssshhh, don't let Donnee know that a photo site gave you a problem. He'll come up with some
silly-assed comment.

No, a photo would show that you're not playing 'Washington Post' and lying about your 50 lb weight
loss!

I don't recall using google photo, the service you are using. I switched
to flickr from photobucket because the latter got too commercial for my
taste.

As for a current photo, just keep fantasizing about me. Or perhaps your
pussybuddy FlaJim has a more recent snap ...

I do.
--
support our president

----Android NewsGroup Reader----