Alex[_10_] Alex[_10_] is offline

Default #54

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:57:03 -0500, Alex wrote:

This is a win from a charity raffle. It's a Springfield Range Officer
1911 in stainless steel. It's a beautiful firearm:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/pr...5-acp/#PI9124L

Also in the package was a Surefire X300 Ultra weapon light that will
find a home on my Glock 23. They also included a custom leather holster
but I passed on that so the charity could save some money. I have no
plans to use an OWB holster even if open carry becomes legal here.

Raffle tickets cost $300 for a $1200 package.

That is a beautiful gun. I sure like the sights better than those on either the Kimber or the Ruger.
Good catch.

Thanks!

I don't recall which Kimber you own but here is one replacement for the
front sight on the Ruger:

http://shopruger.com/SR1911-Novak-Fi...uctinfo/12976/