Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Sprinkler system

On 2/25/17 6:05 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 17:49:51 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/25/17 5:12 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 16:28:55 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 14:30:21 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Yeah, the 8500 Kimber hits have to do with problems with Kimber
firearms. Almost all the 851,000 results you cited for CZ have nothing
to do with CZ firearms.

What is an example of the problems. My neighbor is a Kimber guy, he
has several and I never hear a bad word about them.

So far, Krause is the only one I've heard bad words from. Of course that's 'cause he doesn't own one
and I do.

Have you ever heard him say something nice about another's possession? Hell, he wouldn't even
compliment his BFF's brand new Bayliner!

I like the new Ruger Mark IV, but I wouldn't pick the heavy model
without a threaded barrel. The breakdown mechanism sure is an improvement.

Yeah, the 22/45 Lite might be a good weight for you. The Hunter is in the middle of the Mark IV
pack. Although, the aluminum grip framed Target will save about 8oz. I don't find the weight to be a
problem though.

Well, I've owned that pistol you have in the Mark III version. It was a
fine shooter, but my experience since tells me that barrel length and
weight are not necessary in a .22LR pistol for me to shoot accurately
enough to please myself. Of course, when I screw on the suppressor, the
barrel length gets a bit out of hand, but it is a lightweight piece.

At the moment, only the 22/45 Lite has a threaded barrel.