Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default #54

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 07:37:59 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/25/17 6:53 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:57:03 -0500, Alex wrote:

This is a win from a charity raffle. It's a Springfield Range Officer
1911 in stainless steel. It's a beautiful firearm:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/pr...5-acp/#PI9124L

Also in the package was a Surefire X300 Ultra weapon light that will
find a home on my Glock 23. They also included a custom leather holster
but I passed on that so the charity could save some money. I have no
plans to use an OWB holster even if open carry becomes legal here.

Raffle tickets cost $300 for a $1200 package.

That is a beautiful gun. I sure like the sights better than those on either the Kimber or the Ruger.
Good catch.

On one of those many days when you have nothing to do, check out youtube
and search on "Problems with Kimbers" Considering it is a relatively
expensive but low volume line of production pistols, the high number of
serious problems is...startling.

Ditto. Put 'problem with cz' therein and get "About 861,000 results". If you change it to 'problem
with Porsche 911', you'll only get "About 104,000 results".

So what? You're being your usual self.