d parker

Default Leaking Keel Bolts?

Talcum powder is your silent friend. Coat nearby surfaces with it and with
in no time you will see exactly where the leak is coming from.

DP
"Rob" wrote in message
om...
I have a Catalina 30- about a month ago I thoroughly cleaned and
de-greased the bilge, something I been meaning to do all summer.
About 2 weeks later I went down to the boat and noticed a very
small-bit of salt water in the bilge (about 1-2 ounces at best) around
the stainless-steel keel bolts (also the lowest point in the bilge).
It is not the stuffing box because I installed a new dripless system
that does not allow any water in. The brass through-hulls are not
leaking either.

Is this something to be concerned with?