Default Leaking Keel Bolts?

Interesting maybe, maybe not - that's a very small amount of water. Keep a
watch on it.
First have you grounded or hit anything?
You tasted the water and it was salty? You sure or did you guess. You
cleaned with fresh water so you should know if its salt or not.
Weather change will cause condensation.

I would paper towel the area and surrounding area bone dry.
I would take a flash light at night and check the area, over and over
I would look at water tanks, hose clamps, thru hulls....
Sometimes it takes a series of events to start a leak.

watch and think

stu

"Rob" wrote in message
om...
I have a Catalina 30- about a month ago I thoroughly cleaned and
de-greased the bilge, something I been meaning to do all summer.
About 2 weeks later I went down to the boat and noticed a very
small-bit of salt water in the bilge (about 1-2 ounces at best) around
the stainless-steel keel bolts (also the lowest point in the bilge).
It is not the stuffing box because I installed a new dripless system
that does not allow any water in. The brass through-hulls are not
leaking either.

Is this something to be concerned with?