True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Depressing

Poco Deplorevole
"Too late. I called my bro, conceded, and crashed. Should have stayed up. Unreal.

At halftime they showed the most points down that had ever been overcome to win. Three times teams
had come back after being 10 points down. None had come from more than a 10 point deficit. At the 25
point deficit mark I chalked up the loss. Called the bank, had the checkbook on the desk, ready to
write the check in the morning.

I got up and my wife had left me a note: "Patriots Won. Jim is sending check."

I guess he forgot that I'd conceded. Or maybe he thought I'd demand a recount anyway. Who knows.

I should get the money any day now. Can't wait. Don't know what I'll buy with it.

All of $2.00."

WOW! You're quite the big time operator.
It would cost at least $2 to write and mail a cheque up here. Almost that much to send the money by etransfer.