Paul

Default New one on me - Laminate Flooring

Yeah, weird. Wonder if he was covering up something with the new floor?

I have seen some laminate flooring that is supposed to be okay to be used in
bathrooms and basements. I wonder though, I mean carpet is easy to rip out
and replace and it's relatively cheap. Flooring like that is glued down
isn't it? It would be a nightmare to remove I would think.

But it might hold up fine. The carpet in our cabin is original from 1989 and
except for a couple of stains it seems perfectly fine.

"Black-n-Gold" wrote in message
Saw a boat for sale last night - a 1977 Bayliner - that the owner had just
installed laminate flooring on. Looks very cool, however I don't know how
practical it is.