Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default CA travel funding...last line says it all

On 2/1/17 11:31 AM, Tim wrote:

10:03
I was basing my responses on the link you provided not your religious
preference and these days evangelical atheism is as much a religion as
Islam. You just worship the void and insist everyone else do so too.

I would say "evangelical skepticism" would probably be more defining Greg. But both could be correct

I have no idea what evangelical atheism is. Do you? I'm well into the
Age of Decrepitude, year-wise, and so far no atheists or agnostics have
tried to convert me. We do get the occasional stray christian on the
street, knocking on doors to pump up local church attendance or, even
rarer, to ask if we've found jesus or somesuch nonsense. I mean, really,
what would Trump's ban on Middle Eastern refugees, why would jesus be
here?