Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default The Monday Massacre

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 18:08:45 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/31/17 6:01 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:40:37 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/31/17 5:31 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:05:14 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:21:57 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

If media reports are accurate, nobody in his sparse cabinet nor any
members of Congressional leadership were notified or even asked for
their input. If that's not true, then I would gladly retract my
complaint about how this was done. I still say he's acting like the CEO
of a privately held company rather than the POTUS. I am starting to
wonder if he knows the difference.

If media reports were accurate there wouldn't have been all these 'protests' about his immigration
policy. The media have been hyping the public as much as possible with bull**** stories.

===

The issue that Luddite is pointing out relates to his management and
leadership style. As he pointed out, a management style that may work
in a small, privately owned business will probably not lead to success
in a large, sprawling government organization where everything is
constantly under the microscope and subject to second guessing. If he
alienates congressional Republicans by not keeping them in the loop,
it will become very difficult for Trump to get things done.

I understand that his management style is more suited to big business. But I still feel that about
90% of the hysteria out there is purposely induced by the media, especially the Washington Post.

No one should be upset with Trump because his idiotic dictum resulted in
a five year old boy being handcuffed for hours at Dulles airport because
he posed a "security risk."

The boy was reported to be a U.S. citizen with an Iranian mother.

This country's president is an ignorant hate-filled flaming ass, and he
is going to get us killed.

More lies.

Check it out, ****head.

I did.