Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default The Monday Massacre

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:49:38 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/31/2017 8:26 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 07:13:04 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 1/31/2017 6:38 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/31/17 2:34 AM, wrote:
Yates is out, Boente is the acting Bork.

I'm sure Sally Yates knew exactly what Trump would do. He's the Pavlov's
Doggie POTUS.

We have much bigger problems than that.

Woke up this morning and learned that Trump (via his advisor/aid Steve
Miller) didn't have the courtesy of even informing his cabinet members
or pertinent nominees including the Secretary of Defense , Speaker of
the House Paul Ryan, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other
government department heads who should have been advised of his ban on
immigration from certain countries.

Worse, it is being reported that staff members of some departments
necessary to initiate the ban were required to sign non-disclosure
statements prohibiting them from discussing or even telling the
department head for whom they worked what they were being tasked to do.

I don't like this. I am afraid that the base of Trump's support, once
they wake up and realize the dictatorial nature of his governing style,
are going to revolt big time. Right now they are reveling in his
kick-ass, take no prisoners style, saying he's just doing what he said
he would do. That's fine. It's the methods in which he is doing it
that is absolutely un-American and wrong.

Did this information come from the Washington Post or Joe Scarborough? I don't believe much of what
is written in the Washington Post, which has one agenda - to be anti-Trump regardless. And, it
wouldn't surprise me if Joe got his 'lead' from the Washington Post.

"Defense Secretary James Mattis and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly fumed privately to
associates over the weekend because they had been caught unaware by a travel ban that was drafted
and set into action largely in secret by the White House, according to three people who have spoken
with them."

What 'three people who have spoken to them'?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3e3550669bf6

I heard the story on "Morning Joe" ... Joe Scarborough. So far, nobody
in the Trump administration (including the Donald) have disputed it's
accuracy. The idea of him unilaterally directing these policies,
relying only on people like Steve Miller and that weirdo, Steve Bannon
and not involving people like his Secretary of Defense or Secretary of
Homeland Security is scary IMO.

Don't know when you watched Morning Joe, but I wouldn't have expected much action from anyone prior
to the time you wrote the above post (08:49:38).

If Scaborough got the story from the Washington Post, which I think likely, then I could understand
there being no dispute of its accuracy. If the administratiion disputed every piece of bull**** in
the Washington Post, they'd be doing nothing else but.