Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Stock markets up

On 1/26/2017 8:23 AM, justan wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:40:19 -0500,

wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:22:26 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Way up. Looks better in the last 5 days than it has in the lad 5 years, or longer...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/25/us-markets.html

From CNBC no doubt

===

It has been said that a rising tide floats all boats, and this tide
has been rising pretty nicely. It's important, however, to remember
where the exits are when the market starts getting overheated.

I am a little sorry I took the triple on my drywall company(EXP), It
is up 7 more bucks since a month ago when it traded.
My IBM is looking good and Buffett says it still has upside potential.
T Boone's nat gas truck company (CLNE) has tanked. I may use it to
wash something else if I take something else off the table.
I am still waiting to see if this Trump thing is real.

Drywall shortages are slowing housing construction. At least in my
neck of the woods.

Wasn't there some kind of health risk problem that arose a few years
back when construction companies started using sheetrock manufactured
and imported from China?