Default Stock markets up

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:40:19 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:22:26 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Way up. Looks better in the last 5 days than it has in the lad 5 years, or longer...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/25/us-markets.html

From CNBC no doubt

===

It has been said that a rising tide floats all boats, and this tide
has been rising pretty nicely. It's important, however, to remember
where the exits are when the market starts getting overheated.

I am a little sorry I took the triple on my drywall company(EXP), It
is up 7 more bucks since a month ago when it traded.
My IBM is looking good and Buffett says it still has upside potential.
T Boone's nat gas truck company (CLNE) has tanked. I may use it to
wash something else if I take something else off the table.
I am still waiting to see if this Trump thing is real.