Default Shooting

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 18:43:44 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Actually you should appreciate my switch from shooting birds to
shooting clay birds. I am pretty good at it and I used to shoot lots
of birds. I realized I liked the shooting part a lot better than the
dead bird part. (cleaning, cooking etc for a mc nugget size bite of
meat). The skeets are always there, you don't have to go find the ones
you hit and it is always open season on them.

Hey, it takes a *real* man to shoot those dangerous skeets!

They are a tad harder to hit than a pop bottle or a sheet of paper.
Next time I am in town, we can go find a skeet range if you like. I
will be easy on you, say buck a bird? (bearing in mind I have not shot
skeet for almost 40 years and I will be shooting a club gun).