Default Shooting

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:44:57 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

My problem is the nearest range is 45 minutes away and I am not
thrilled with driving these days. When I had a range in the basement I
was shooting handguns all the time and we were also in a skeet league.
Of the two, I think I miss skeet the most but we really don't have a
skeet place anywhere around here.

Save the Skeets!

Actually you should appreciate my switch from shooting birds to
shooting clay birds. I am pretty good at it and I used to shoot lots
of birds. I realized I liked the shooting part a lot better than the
dead bird part. (cleaning, cooking etc for a mc nugget size bite of
meat). The skeets are always there, you don't have to go find the ones
you hit and it is always open season on them.