[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Shooting

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:40:08 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I was messing around at the range with my revolver and
shooting pretty decently, one of them asked me how I got "so good."
Well, I'm only "decent" with it, certainly not "so good." I told him the
same way a musician gets to Carnegie Hall...practice, practice,
practice. He got it.

===

You're only allowed to use that joke if you're from New York.

A fair number of the guys in my club are former LEOs. Most of them
are proficient but no more than that. One of my former neighbors was
a retired LEO from Seattle. I once asked him if was interested in
going for target practice. His answer surprised me. He said that he
had shot and been shot at, and that he had no interest in ever
shooting again.