Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Oh ****...Now the Transgenders are ****ed

On 1/24/2017 2:06 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 1:59 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 1:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 1:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 1:46 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 1:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 1:16 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 12:34 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:55:33 -0500 (EST), justan
wrote:

I wonder if there were 'Her', 'His', and 'Both' porta potties.

And which one's did Harry use.
--

He probably walked across the bridge to Arlington and ****ed on the
graves of the people who died for his freedom.

I have nothing but respect for those in our military who, along
with my
uncle, died for our freedoms in World War II.

Cute. So you only have respect for those who served but didn't come
home
alive. Doesn't make any sense Harry. To die in military service,
one
has to be alive in military service first.

The reference was to Arlington Cemetery and "...the graves of those
who
died."
Didn't the good teachers at Amity Regional teach you how to read?

Sure did but they didn't have a course in Harry Krause interpretations.

Immediately above my post was the reference to Arlington.

So what?

My response was predicated, as I explained, on the reference to
Arlington. Sheesh.

And my response was predicated on your long standing record of disdain,
ridicule and mockery of those who have served in the armed services.
Seems you only have respect for the dead ones.