Default Shooting

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 07:34:42 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

I've seen people at the range with lasers. Actually, I've seen the spot of light dancing around the
target. It's not like on the TV where the little spot appears and holds nice and steady. I think it
must be embarassing for the owner to know his spot of light is dancing all over the target, 'cause
the laser gets used for only a few seconds and then never brightens our day again.

It is a good training tool and you don't even need to load the gun or
go to the range. ;-)
I am not sure how good they are in a serious social situation tho. I
have a laser for my KP90 but I took it off and put it away. It was
just a distraction.