Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Shooting

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 19:01:44 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:17:42 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

What'd be impressive is when you hit targets while holding the gun sideways i.e. "Gangstah".

The funny thing is I am seeing some defense coaches talking about that
sideways hold now, usually using a laser. It is generally when
shooting from cover like around a corner so you can establish a sight
picture or guide on the laser without exposing any more of your body
and head than necessary. It is also supposed to be more stable on an
"out to the side" hold.

I've seen people at the range with lasers. Actually, I've seen the spot of light dancing around the
target. It's not like on the TV where the little spot appears and holds nice and steady. I think it
must be embarassing for the owner to know his spot of light is dancing all over the target, 'cause
the laser gets used for only a few seconds and then never brightens our day again.