Kristian Martinsen

Default Marine Electronics and othe equipment in Koper, Slovenia

Dear alt.sailing group:
I am about to purchase a Bavaria sailing yacht for med. sailing. I plan to
get it transported to Koper in Slovenia for rigging. I need to fit some
electronics (Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot) and some other equipment. Do you
know any dealer of marine equipment in the area, preferably with E-mail
address?

Raymarine list NAUTIC SERVICE as dealer in this area, but unfortunatly only
fax and telephone # is listed. Will try them later.

Is it generally a good idea to fit the youcht in Slovenia, or should I buy
the equipment at home (Norway) import the electronics and other equipment?
Another option is to buy the equipment in Germany or UK and import it to
Slovenia. What would you suggest?

KM