Alex[_10_] Alex[_10_] is offline

Default Flannel shirt again tomorrow

True North wrote:
On Monday, 9 January 2017 00:06:57 UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 18:16:11 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca...scotia/halifax

On the bright side, people in the house on my west side are getting a snowblower.
That means that I'll have three people competing to do the driveway. Won't get much chance to use my overpriced electric one.

I think I may pull the boat out and do the 1200 hour. It is a little
early but it is too cold to boat ride but perfect to work in the
driveway.
Lets see how well my JB Welded shift seal housing held up (I have the
part now)

My boat is up on blocks and under it's NavIgloo winter cover. Next spring I'll have to see how my gelcoat repair went. I gouged the hull trying to retrieve my boat in 40+ kilometer cross winds when I cruised the Myra River last September.
If last years strong winds continue I'll need a heavier boat...or at least the guides that bolt onto the boat trailer.

Or better skills, eh?