True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Flannel shirt again tomorrow

On Sunday, 8 January 2017 22:43:30 UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca...scotia/halifax

On the bright side, people in the house on my west side are getting a snowblower.
That means that I'll have three people competing to do the driveway. Won't get much chance to use my overpriced electric one.

Your political bent is beginning to reveal itself finally.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

"Bent"?? I'm straight as an arrow.
I don't ask anyone to clear my sidewalk or driveway. In fact I pay the city to clear the sidewalk but they operate like your boy, Ditzy...always a dollar short and a day late.