True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Are K-cups evil for the environment?

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 22:25:53 UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 13:01:53 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Couldn't talk the wife out of a Keurig so I found the 545 model on sale at Costco. It came with the stainless reusable cup so I can use the Folgers coffee I'm used to.

The last time I was at Costco, they had Folgers in K cups.

They have them up here but usual price is just over 50 cents a cup vs Folgers 920 gram tubs which supposedly give you 200 cups at $ 6.99 on sale at Wal*Mart. A tiny fraction of the cost if you don't mind cleaning that little reusable pod.