Default "gender is, itself, fluid" at KU

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 10:57:38 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/30/16 10:52 AM, wrote:
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/new-p...-gender-usage/

No thanks, I pass when things get this strange.

Insecure are you, eh? That Robinson Crusoe look of yours should offer
protection from marauding "confused gender types" in SW Florida. There
must be one, eh?

I'm surprised anything *not* religious right escapes out of Kansas these
days, what with that overly evangelical moron Sam Brownback in charge.

I understand there are some poor souls who suffer from gender
dysphoria but I am not sure we should encourage it.
.... and what the hell does a self applied "them" mean?
I would think an english major would believe words matter.
At what point does a "fluid language" mean just making **** up as you
go along.