Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Another liberal sore loser

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 11:58:48 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/20/16 11:44 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/20/16 7:33 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/19/16 5:32 PM, justan wrote:
Poco Loco Wrote in message:
Wonder if he's bawling like Harry?

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/m...mp-supporters/

He deserves to be sued out of existance. And it probably will
happen. How can people be so stupid?

On what basis would he be sued, **** for brains? Is he discriminating in
some way that is illegal, such as on the basis of race or gender or age?

Consult with a lawyer if you really want to know. How about
refusing service for no justifiable reason. How about reckless
endangerment. How about negligent homicide. How about
discrimination.
Oh, by the way, go **** yourself. Merry Christmas.

I'm sure with your great knowledge of nothing, you'll have the answers.

Unless it is in violation of some law/regulation, a small business has
the right to refuse service. In the good old days, my dad would refuse
to rent slips for a season to certain boaters because they were
assholes. I assume you can refuse to sell LPG to certain customers
because they are asshole Republicans.

I'm afraid yoy've fallen over the edge. Your dad must have been a
complete ****ing moron to have raised a kid that turned out the
way you did. Again, have a merry Christmas

My dad, a first-generation American, was smart enough and talented
enough to graduate from college and pay for it with work and
scholarship, and he taught me the same attributes. After my freshman
year, I was able to pay for my education through the completion of a
master's degree. You, on the other hand, were lucky to be socially
promoted out of high school.

Careful. We wouldn't want you to bust your arm patting yourself on the back.