justan justan is offline

Default LGBTQ?

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 12/19/2016 4:51 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:40:14 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/19/2016 3:51 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:26:30 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

Does the Q stand for Queer?

Yeah...'Queer'

The gays have embraced this word but like the N word, only they can
actually use it. Fag is not far behind although I was hearing that
from gay people as a sign of pride in the 80s.
Part of being gay seems to be embracing the worst things people can
say about them.
I really don't care one way or the other, I am not dating them.

Personally, I am for LBA.

OK, I'll bite. Is that 'Logical Block Addressing (PC BIOS Mode)' or 'Large-Scale
Biosphere-Atmosphere experiment in Amazonia'?

no, actually it's "Legs, Boobs and Ass"

Those folks look at things a little differently from normal people.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/