Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Hey John. El Cheapo Guzzi battery wins!

Its Me wrote:
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:22:22 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
12:33 PMPoco Loco
Wal Mart here we come!!!

I might do better than there. In St. Louis there's a massive cycle
salvage place that gets in plenty of late model used lithium batteries
that sell for less than half a new lead acid job, so...

I'm sure you are aware that the charging characteristics are different,
so it won't be a plug-n-play.

Talking to a battery company at a sport show earlier this year, it appeared
the replacement batteries are plug and play.