Default This should please Krause

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:29:07 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

1:12 PMCalifbill
Easy. As in California, the EC electors are bound by law on the first, I
think, two votes to vote for the candidate selected by the state. On a
third vote, they can vote for whomever they wish.

----

3 votes? Now I don't understand that. Hmmm

I believe the thinking is that after a couple of votes with no winner
somebody needs to change or they will be sending it over to the house.
I am not sure how many "do overs" the EC will have since the
Constitution is silent on it. I suppose they could just toss it over
to the house after the first vote if nobody gets a majority.