Default This should please Krause

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:12:04 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Tom Nofinger wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...inton-44170556

Cheer up, Herr Krause. I'd think that you'd be delighted that there are
still judiciary blackmailers pulling for Hillary.

I think the people of the state should sue an elector for fraud, and get
ALL their assets if they vote other than the law states, and they ran on.

These electors are generally party apparatchiks who march to the party
drum.
I suppose if they could get 37 GOP electors to bolt and put Mitt on
the "list of 5" you might see Paul Ryan trying to flip the will of the
voters in the house but I think that might be worse than just taking
our medicine. I can see the cartoons now, Mitt driving around with
Trump on the roof of his car.