Califbill Califbill is offline

Default This should please Krause

Tim wrote:
9:21 AMKeyser Soze
I don't know why your buddy Nofingers addresses posts to me or brings me
up. It isn't as if I read his posts directly and see more than one in 50
even second hand. He's in the same category here as the other mutts,
like Herring and a couple of others...Do Not Resuscitate, Do Not Read. I
suppose there's little else to entertain them.

Still beside the point. I don't see how a judge can threaten a EC voter
unless there is a state ruling the matter. But like I said I'm no lawyer...

Easy. As in California, the EC electors are bound by law on the first, I
think, two votes to vote for the candidate selected by the state. On a
third vote, they can vote for whomever they wish.