John Cairns

Default Gulf 27 Pilot House

You weren't looking in the right places.
"Capital Yachts" would be the best keyword.
http://webhost.sailnet.com/newport/index.html
I always found this boat to be intriguing, but there aren't that many of
them out there.
John Cairns
"MM" wrote in message ...
I am considering the purchase of a 1988, Capital Yachts, Gulf 27 Pilot
House. The boat is cherry and has more extra's then I would have
anticipated, and is a step up from 19' Hunter day-sailer.. With an
asking price of $20k, it tough to pass up.

I have searched high and lo for online info so I can educate myself on
the boat but can find absolutely nothing..

Any help is appreciated!