Terry Spragg

Default Anti-fouling

Geoffrey Freer wrote:

BlankBeing new to sailing I hope this question is not too naive..but does
one have to get an expert to anti-foul a boat.If it can be a do it yourself
operation are there any obviously pitfalls for new players?? Any advice
will be appreciated. Geoff

Naw, it's just paint, though you don't want to breath too much of
it, it is poison, like some other paint, but worse. Safety
goggles and a charcoal filter mask is the best, but you probably
won't drop dead if you don't use one. Well, not this week,
anyway.

Read the label.
--
Terry K - My email address is MY PROPERTY, and is protected by
copyright legislation. Permission to reproduce it is