justan justan is offline

Default Ping: Greg

Califbill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/21/16 12:03 AM, Califbill wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:37:40 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Our gas is 96 cents a liter right now.

That would be almost $4US a gallon and we are paying less than $2 in
Ft Myers.

There dollar is only about .86 of our dollar last I looked.

You really should stop commenting on the language skills of others, Mr.
Silicon Valley engineer.

Maybe you should have gotten something other than an English degree. Might
not have had to declare bankruptcy twice. When is the the third
declaration?

Krause won't get a third chance. He's tapped out. No one would
loan him a dime. Mrs. Moneybags is the only thing preventing him
from residing in a cardboard box. Sad but true.