True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 20:19:07 UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You mean the Crown Corporation does not cover any health insurance?
Supplemental? Â*All Canadians pay for health care. Â*Some more than others.
All pay with a near buck a liter tax on gasoline. Â*And those who pay income
tax, at,least 50%. Â*Plus what's the VAT tax in your province?"

Say what?
Our gas is 96 cents a liter right now. How could we be paying a buck a liter taxes?
Income tax of 50 per cent? You'd have to make a pretty good income to
pay that much. I've paid income tax all my life and never paid that.

Last trip to BC. Was $1.19 a liter. Add up your taxes, and see what the
percentage is. Sorry, meant a buck a gallon. 3.7 liters per gallon. So
close to $3.60 a gallon. Probably $2.40 a gallon for US average. Your
income is on the low end., so expect low tax rates on your income

Low end? What would you consider "low end" Swill?