True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Ping: Greg

Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You mean the Crown Corporation does not cover any health insurance?
Supplemental? Â*All Canadians pay for health care. Â*Some more than others.
All pay with a near buck a liter tax on gasoline. Â*And those who pay income
tax, at,least 50%. Â*Plus what's the VAT tax in your province?"

Say what?
Our gas is 96 cents a liter right now. How could we be paying a buck a liter taxes?
Income tax of 50 per cent? You'd have to make a pretty good income to pay that much. I've paid income tax all my life and never paid that.