Default Ping: Greg

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:40:26 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

I bet they do not
have a large malpractice industry either.

That is true just about everywhere than here. When you have lawyers on
TV in every commercial break looking for people who want "free money"
and no real penalty for frivolous suits, it is the recipe for
disaster. Since most legislators are lawyers, I doubt anything will
change soon.
Down here we have the biggest tort lawyer in the state, running for
governor in 2018 (responsible for 60% of the total number of actions
in the central and southern district) it starts to make Scott look
like a saint.