Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Ping: Greg

True North wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 12:21:56 UTC-4, justan wrote:
Boating All Out Wrote in message:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 10:20:36 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 07:11:24 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Too bad that is not how it works huh?
If you look at the election map by county you see a sea of red,
punctuated by little drops of blue in places dominated by the elites
and welfare cheats.

Right. One and a half million voters plus half the voters in the country
are elites and welfare cheats. That's a real smart argument.

You might be underestimating a bit. There's a lot of folks out
there with their hand out. Take Harry and Donnie for
example.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Sorry Justine...I pay for whatever benefits I get and much more.

You mean the Crown Corporation does not cover any health insurance?
Supplemental? All Canadians pay for health care. Some more than others.
All pay with a near buck a liter tax on gasoline. And those who pay income
tax, at,least 50%. Plus what's the VAT tax in your province?