Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On 11/20/2016 11:03 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 09:00:20 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera. Of course, this
means the country will fall apart. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough
to see the Trump-GOP caused destruction get off to a good start.

When you describe half of the country like that you get the kind of
result we just saw. More significant than the white house is the
number of state legislatures that were flipped by people who felt
disaffected by that kind of rhetoric.
If you think there are not people who simply want to get away from the
same old **** from Washington, you need to get out of DC more.

All you have to do to preview what Harry will post here is watch any of
the liberal pundits on any of the networks. An hour later Harry will
post the comments here. Well, that is if he isn't joining them in a cry
room somewhere.