Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 12:30:31 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/19/2016 6:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/19/16 3:33 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/19/2016 11:20 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 07:11:24 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got
over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Right. Subtract the liberal California votes and those of liberal New
York City and guess who won the popular vote as well?

You johnny-come-lately trump pimps give me the giggles.

I just get a kick out of the lock step justifications and excuses given
by liberal progressives for the election results. You all sing exactly
the same hymn without exception. It wasn't just Hillary who lost. The
whole Democratic party is in disarray and in panic mode.

And to think, just weeks ago the liberal party line was that the Republican party would fall apart after this election. They are truly out of touch with the country.