Canal Lee[_3_] Canal Lee[_3_] is offline

Default Tug- CHESAPEAKE COAST towing Dredge TEXAS 11-16 a.jpg

This week , early in the morning , I managed to be late for work do to
my getting some pics of the Dredge TEXAS being towed east bound by the
Tug CHESAPEAKE COAST . I do not recall ever seeing this dredge before
.. The lash up was long so I used a wide angle lens to try and capture
the passing .

All photos this set :

Canon 60D
Canon 24-105 F4 L ( mostly used by portrait photographers because it
has a soft background )

Attached Thumbnails
Tug- CHESAPEAKE COAST towing  Dredge TEXAS  11-16 a.jpg-tug-chesapeake-coast-towing-dredge-texas-11-16-.jpg