Default Red Potatoes

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 05:58:16 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

No great fanfare with me- I halve the potatoes, season, butter, and nuke em till you can easily slide a fork in em.

Nukes are for leftovers. Cooking is a whole nother thing. About the
only thong I actually cook in the microwave is corn.
Soak the whole ear, shuck on, in salt water for a little while, then
nuke it for about 4 minutes. When you take it out, cut the stalk end
off at the first fat spot. Holding it with a towel, squeeze from the
tassel end and a clean ear of corn poops right out. No silk or
anything. Butter if you need it and chow down.