True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Sometimes Krause starts 60 out of 100 posts

On Thursday, 10 November 2016 20:47:23 UTC-4,
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles:

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles....

justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:12:41 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 13:29:34 -0600, amdx wrote:

After Donald Trump is the president elect, I see no posts.
Did he head for Canada at 2AM?
===

It's my opinion that Canada would probably not take him.
He might could find a basement in Nova Scotia someplace. There's someone there that seems to be in
love with him.

I don't think Krause would go for a basement suite with a dirt floor.

"He could help Don and his wife push the boat into the skinny driveway."

Huh?
This morning I backed the bow rider confidently and expertly down the 90 foot driveway through a narrow bottleneck and into it's winter resting area. No muss and no fuss.

So what you are really saying is you don't want Krause in your
basement. Understood.

Wow...you really are ditzy. I said no one pushes my boat down the driveway. It's a tad too heavy to manhandle except on a level surface. I perfected my backing up.