Alex[_10_] Alex[_10_] is offline

Default Sometimes Krause starts 60 out of 100 posts

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles....

justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:12:41 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 13:29:34 -0600, amdx wrote:

After Donald Trump is the president elect, I see no posts.
Did he head for Canada at 2AM?
===

It's my opinion that Canada would probably not take him.
He might could find a basement in Nova Scotia someplace. There's someone there that seems to be in
love with him.

I don't think Krause would go for a basement suite with a dirt floor.

"He could help Don and his wife push the boat into the skinny driveway."

Huh?
This morning I backed the bow rider confidently and expertly down the 90 foot driveway through a narrow bottleneck and into it's winter resting area. No muss and no fuss.

So what you are really saying is you don't want Krause in your
basement. Understood.