Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Sometimes Krause starts 60 out of 100 posts

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles....

justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:12:41 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 13:29:34 -0600, amdx wrote:

After Donald Trump is the president elect, I see no posts.
Did he head for Canada at 2AM?
===

It's my opinion that Canada would probably not take him.
He might could find a basement in Nova Scotia someplace. There's
someone there that seems to be in
love with him.

I don't think Krause would go for a basement suite with a dirt floor.

"He could help Don and his wife push the boat into the skinny driveway."

Huh?
This morning I backed the bow rider confidently and expertly down the 90
foot driveway through a narrow bottleneck and into it's winter resting
area. No muss and no fuss.

Winter resting place. Frigg'n snow! Mine is out front of the house for a
trip to the ocean for crabbing this weekend if the swells die down. Last
weekend was the opener, and never took it off the trailer. Even the guides
canceled trips today. Someone did flip a Whaler today leaving the jaws at
Half Moon Bay. Surf breaking over the reef all the way to shore.
Mavericks must have been wild. Is just north of the harbor.