justan justan is offline

Default What an ass Comey is...

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 11/8/2016 11:32 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 05:46:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

He never said she "lied" but he did say some of her testimony was not
true.

Semantics. She testified under oath. Comey said that some of her
testimony was not true. How can you make specific statements under oath
that are not true and not be lying?

The above has been brought to you by the Save the Lemmings Foundation.

Hey we have already heard her husband debate what "is" is.
She will just be questioning about when saying something that she
knows is untrue is not a lie. (AKA perjury)
As long as there are 34 democrats in the Senate, she gets away with
it.

Ok. I get it. According to BOA, uttering a "non-truth" under oath is
*not* a lie. It's simply a "non-truth". I guess I have a ways to go
to get up to speed on modern, progressive liberal lingo.

A long ways. That lingo is inbred. Normal folks will never
understand or subscribe to it. Their way of thinking is beyond
belief. That's why they had to invent lingo to mask their
unsavory adventures.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/