Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default No surprises at the voting machine...

On 11/8/16, 1:18 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:09:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/8/16, 12:04 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 11:27:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

Why would the GOP waste money even running a candidate in Maryland?
All of the republicans moved away decades ago leaving a vacuum filled
by democrats from the Massachusetts to New York area. We got tired of
high taxes, crime and oppressive government overreach so we bailed.
You folks take comfort in those things.

Gee, the GOP should have consulted you before the last gubernatorial
race...it wouldn't have bothered to field a candidate. Oh, wait...the
Republicans won the governor's mansion...

The only time we hear from the government here is via the mail, when it
is time to renew auto registrations.

The tax man is there all the time. What is it now? 5% to the state and
3% to the county on your line 39 income?

And I'd guess our crime rate here in Calvert is lower than yours in your
home county there.

Certainly similar, we are both out in the boonies but the nearby
combat zones are a lot smaller and I have no reason to go there.
You ride through the gauntlet on your way to work.
Just hope the bus doesn't break down on Suitland Parkway and you have
to hoof it up Naylor road for something. (that was the last place I
was shot at.

I've been riding the Keller bus for nearly 14 years and have never seen
anything unusual taking place outside along Suitland or even in
Anacostia. I'm not saying there isn't crime, but so far, it hasn't come
close to us. I've also taken the Metro from Naylor. Maybe the smile on
my face gains me acceptance from folks who would look at you and think,
"redneck"