Default No surprises at the voting machine...

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:18:39 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The GOPers in Congress
have done virtually nothing to help the average American and his/her
family, and has stood in the way of progress in almost every field.

If it wasn't for Gingrich, Bill C would have never attempted to
balance the budget. Alas they all lost their way and we have not
considered it again (both parties)
Hence I still support a guy who is hazy on obscure cities in Syria
that we have no compelling national interest in.