Califbill Califbill is offline

Default No surprises at the voting machine...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/16, 11:35 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:28:00 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine for President and Vice President

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

There's nothing like being an informed voter.

Informed enough to know that whatever the problems are, more Republicans
in Congress are not the solution.

He keeps informed on which one has a "D" after the name.