Poquito Loco Poquito Loco is offline

Default What an ass Comey is...

On Mon, 07 Nov 2016 21:39:18 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:17:36 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Comey never said HRC lied to Congress. That makes you a a low-down liar.

He never said she "lied" but he did say some of her testimony was not
true.

This is far from over. The next act will be in the house judiciary
committee. You guys better take the senate back or we are looking at
all investigation all the time. The only way this stops is if you get
the house and there are not many people predicting that.
I am just going to get a big bucket of popcorn and watch. I didn't
vote for any of these guys.
I would prefer a 104th congress situation where debt reduction and a
balanced budget was the main agenda.
Too bad they had a phony "shutdown" and Monica started working at the
White House.

Do you think your vote supported that preference?